2. Use of the Website
You may use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the website for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Karnataka Times.
3. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use the website for any of the following purposes:
- To violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- To infringe on the intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- To defame, harass, or abuse any person or entity.
- To transmit any viruses or other harmful code.
- To interfere with the operation of the website or any other website.
- To collect personal information from other users without their consent.
- To impersonate any person or entity.
4. Intellectual Property
The website and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and software, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or transmit any portion of the website or its contents without the prior written consent of Karnataka Times.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Karnataka Times makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the website or its contents, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. Limitation of Liability
Karnataka Times shall not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising out of your use of the website or its contents.
Karnataka Times may terminate your access to the website at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
8. Governing Law
9. Entire Agreement