Fact Checking Policy
7hotnews.com is committed to providing our readers with accurate and reliable news coverage. We believe that fact-checking is an essential part of journalism, and we are committed to fact-checking all of our articles before we publish them.
Our fact-checking process includes the following steps:
- Identifying claims: We identify all of the claims in an article that need to be fact-checked. This includes claims about facts, statistics, and expert opinions.
- Finding sources: We find authoritative sources to support or refute each claim. We prefer to use primary sources, such as government documents, academic studies, and interviews with experts.
- Evaluating sources: We evaluate the credibility and reliability of each source. We also consider the source’s bias and whether or not they have a conflict of interest.
- Verifying claims: We verify each claim by cross-checking it with multiple sources. We also look for evidence to contradict the claim.
- Correcting errors: If we find an error in an article, we correct it and publish a correction notice.
We also have the following policies in place:
- We fact-check all claims in our articles, regardless of how minor they may seem.
- We use a variety of sources to fact-check each claim.
- We evaluate the credibility and reliability of each source.
- We verify each claim by cross-checking it with multiple sources.
- We correct errors in our articles as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing our readers with the highest quality news coverage possible. Our fact-checking process is an important part of ensuring that our reporting is accurate and reliable.
We are transparent about our fact-checking process. We identify our sources in our articles, and we explain how we fact-check stories. We also publish a correction notice whenever we find an error in an article.